VÝSTAVA / Capture a Moment

ISCP, New York - Brooklyn

6. 2. – 10. 2. 2012
výstava
Capture a Moment

Vystavující / Blanka KIRCHNER (CZ),Martin HOLLAND (GB),Kakyoung LEE (KOR)

Kurátor / Adéla Hrušková



As a result of my ISCP residency, I have organized an exhibition in my ISCP studio. The exhibition Capture a Moment showed works by contemporary artists Blanka Kirchner (CZ), Martin Holland (GBR) and Kakyoung Lee (KOR). The concept of exhibition was based on possibility to capture moments and narration. I made the curatorial research and picked up three artworks, one of exhibited artist was the ISCP residency artist, the second was from my country and third was picked up from my notes about artists what I saw on exhibition or had a meeting with them. The exhibition was run from February 6th to February 10th in my studio 222 at ISCP. I had opened from 12pm to 5pm and all the time I was there and spoke with visitors about artworks – it was like Gallery Guided Tours with curator.  









Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky